Last Updated on
How can you save time, money, energy and sustain healthy eating habits? By meal planning! Here’s your comprehensive guide on how to get meal planning done the easy way!
Many times I am asked, ‘What is the one piece of advice you would give to someone making the switch to real food and a healthier lifestyle?’ My answer is always the same make Meal Planning your number one priority if you wish to sustain healthy eating. – Fail to prepare and Prepare to fail.
Hi! Need help fixing your period?
See how you can easily fix pain & PMS with the right foods
So many of us have been down the road before. Maybe it’s a New Year’s Resolution, a sudden death in the family or just a lightbulb moment when we decide that’s it, I’m going to start eating healthy!
We start off with much enthusiasm but after a while be it days or weeks we run out of meal ideas, fresh produce spoils and has to be thrown out, the pantry is full of organic expensive products but we have no idea what to make from them. We suffer from burn out, frustration sets in and we give up. With no plan and no more zeal it’s back to take out and fast food because let’s face it these are quick and easy options.
I am here to tell you that there is a better way and I’m even going to give you options. Here are my personal favourite options for EASY Meal Planning in no particular order.
Meal Planning Made Easy – Live Simply Real Food Planning Challenge
Real Food Planning Challenge teaches you how to meal plan. It’s a step by step guide that helps simplify the whole process of meal planning. Along with Step-by-step guidance for creating a real food planning kit you will find gorgeous custom-designed printables, recipe cards, seasonal shopping guides and so much more.
Meal Planning Made Easy – Real Plans
Real Plans is a subscription meal plan service. It creates a custom meal plan to suit your family’s size and dietary needs/ restrictions.
Here are a few highlights of the Real Plans subscription:
- Highly adaptable to various diets. It is currently available with Traditional/Gluten-Free/Dairy-Free, Paleo/Primal /AIP, Vegetarian options. You even have the ability to completely eliminate certain food groups like shellfish or nightshades from your meal plan.
- There is a timeline which prompts you to thaw soak and prep ingredients.
- Portion sizes can be set and adjusted as needed. So whether you’re planning a dinner party or romantic dinner for two this meal plan has got you covered! The recipe and shopping lists automatically adjust to your changes.
- Menus are customizable and recipes can be modified.
What sets Real Plans apart:
- Real Plans has an iOS and Android app for accessing meal plans and shopping lists on your mobile phone. The shopping list is categorised with the option to check off everything you already have in your pantry. You can then print it off, email or open it on your mobile phone via the app. In the event that your spouse is doing the shopping you can add notes and even pictures of your favorite brands so you get exactly what you need.
- 30 day money back guarantee!
So there you have two excellent options to help you on your way to a sustainable healthy eating lifestyle!
Will you give one of these a try?