This Pumpkin Spice mix is truly versatile, super easy to put together and I’m sure you already have the necessary spices in your pantry. You can even give a bottle as a gift! Isn’t that cute?
Why make your own pumpkin spice mix
- If like myself, you basically have no choice because you will not find pre-packaged pumpkin spice mix on the shelves of your local supermarket.
- If you already have on hand all the spices to make this mix.
- If you hate that commercial mixes contain cloves or mace or (insert) a particular spice you do not care for. When you make your own, just leave it out. Personalize the blend to suit your taste or recipe.
- If you can never use up a large jar of pumpkin spice mix before it goes stale.
Hi! Need help fixing your period?
Join the Natural Fit Foodie Community & see how easy it is to get your hormones back on track stat!
What is pumpkin pie spice made up of?
Pumpkin pie spice is a beautiful combination of the following ground spices
How to use pumpkin pie spice?
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Add all spices to a jar with a tight fitting lid.
Shake to combine.