Last Updated on
This Pumpkin Spice mix is truly versatile, super easy to put together and I’m sure you already have the necessary spices in your pantry. You can even give a bottle as a gift! Isn’t that cute?
Why make your own pumpkin spice mix
- If like myself, you basically have no choice because you will not find pre-packaged pumpkin spice mix on the shelves of your local supermarket.
- If you already have on hand all the spices to make this mix.
- If you hate that commercial mixes contain cloves or mace or (insert) a particular spice you do not care for. When you make your own, just leave it out. Personalize the blend to suit your taste or recipe.
- If you can never use up a large jar of pumpkin spice mix before it goes stale.
Hi! Need help fixing your period?
See how you can easily fix pain & PMS with the right foods
What is pumpkin pie spice made up of?
Pumpkin pie spice is a beautiful combination of the following ground spices
How to use pumpkin pie spice?
DIY Pumpkin Spice Mix
Basic recipe. Double or triple to suit your needs!
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Add all spices to a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake to combine.