Fudgy Almond Butter Fat Bombs
These Fudgy Almond Butter Fat Bombs are the perfect no bake treat to keep you satisfied and nourished. Ladies rejoice because this seed cycling recipe will ensure you take in your full quota of seeds in the most delicious way possible so you experience better menses.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- ⅓ cup raw cacao
- ½ cup almond butter
- 14 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 14 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons raw honey , maple syrup for vegan, erythritol for Keto
- 1 tablespoon Lion’s Mane Mushroom powder
- 1 tablespoon Lucuma powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Grind your sesame and sunflower seeds
Add all ingredients including the ground seeds to a medium sized bowl
Mix until combined
Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out balls. The mixture is fragile and this makes the process MUCH easier than rolling out with your hands.
Place fat bombs in an airtight container (preferably glass) and store in the fridge.