Green Juice Pulp Muffins
These Green Juice Pulp Muffins are simply the best and most delicious way to use up all that pulp from your green juice. Waste not want not I say.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 1½ cups gluten free oat flour
- 1 cup leftover green juice pulp
- ¾ cup maple syrup or honey
- ¼ cup extra virgin extra olive oil
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin seed butter or other nut butter
- 4 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Pre-heat oven to 190C / 375F
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Portion out the batter into a muffin tin lined with silicone muffin cups.
Bake for 35 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool.