Homemade body wash with aloe vera gel
This homemade body wash with aloe vera gel is rich and creamy with real nourishing ingredients to cleanse and soften your skin naturally.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- ¾ cup liquid castile soap
- ¼ cup aloe vera gel
- 5 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon guar gum optional but highly recommended
- 1 teaspoon liquid vitamin E optional
- 25 drops orange essential oil optional
- 10 drops bergamot essential oil optional
Add all ingredients EXCEPT castile soap to a glass jar.
Combine gently with an immersion blender.
Slowly add castile soap and pulse.
Transfer soap to a glass soap dispenser.