If you think brussels sprouts are boring make this and think again. These roasted brussels sprouts with pomegranate makes the perfect side dish this holiday season!
Stop cooking more than one type of meal!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE STRATEGY GUIDE
to learn exactly how to get your picky eaters onboard with healthy eating
SO YOU CAN FINALLY CLEAN UP YOUR DIET AND ENJOY BETTER HEALTH
I'll also send you 5 One Pot Dinner Recipes so you won't have to worry about what to cook on busy weeknights
I hate spam and will never share your email with anyone!
Don’t you just hate it when you go shopping for one item and they’re all out? There are certain food items I cannot get from my corner supermarket. So I need to journey at least 10 minutes to the next town for those. Yesterday I did just that for brussels sprouts and they were all out. Determined as I am though, I went back today and luckily there was one package sitting on the shelf. The sprouts didn’t look very appealing but I had already prepped this balsamic reduction just for them so I was left with little choice.Plus, I had a brussels sprout craving. Seriously, who craves brussels sprouts? I never did like brussels sprouts. That’s until I started roasting them. When you roast brussels sprouts they become crunchy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside. Drizzle them with balsamic reduction and boom those cute little sprouts won’t even know what hit them.
This dish quite easy to make as well. Simply mix brussels sprouts with olive oil until they are completely coated.
Line a baking sheet with foil and evenly spread sprouts on sheet. Season with salt and pepper then roast for 20 minutes.
This dish is worth going out of your way for.
Don’t miss another yummy dish! Sign up for my free eNewsletter and receive each new recipe straight in your inbox.
Want to learn how to eat REAL food without going broke? Click the link below!
Get more yummy side dish inspiration on my Pinterest board
Follow Natural Fit Foodie’s board Eat Clean : Side Dishes on Pinterest.
- If you think brussels sprouts are boring make this and think again.
- 14oz / 393g brussels sprouts, cleaned and cut in half
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- One handful fresh pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons balsamic reduction
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Preheat oven to 450ºF/220ºC.
- In a large bowl, mix brussels sprouts with olive oil until they are completely coated.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and evenly spread sprouts on sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Test for tenderness, I usually bite one to test.
- Place sprouts on serving dish and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. Drizzle with the Balsamic reduction.